We are looking for a skilled Auto Mechanic to maintain and repair vehicles. You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues and fixing them, aiming to maximize reliability and functionality.
An excellent auto mechanic has good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity. They are well-versed in complex mechanical or electrical systems of vehicles and have excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Perform routine 150-point inspection
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to improve vehicle functionality and longevity
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
- Test parts and systems to ensure that they are working properly
- Follow checklists to ensure that all critical parts are examined
- Proven experience as an auto mechanic
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to handle various tools (e.g. pliers) and heavy equipment (e.g. lift)
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protection against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals, etc.
- Excellent physical condition
- Valid Driver's License
- Valid certification (e.g ASE) is a definite plus
- Mechanic experience
- Bi-weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military-experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
About Dena Motors
At Dena Motors we are proud of the quality used cars we sell and our dedication to serving the needs of our customers. This is reflected in the amount of repeat business we receive.
Here at Dena Motors, our culture is built on transparency and treating our valuable customers with world-class service! If you have what it takes to build a career in sales management and earn a great income, apply with Dena Motors!