Crossroad Truck Service
Our repair shop seeks a mechanic to join our talented team of mechanics and service technicians. The ideal candidate should be comfortable assessing vehicle components ranging from electronic systems to air conditioning units. Maintenance work experience and communication skills are required. Apply today if you are eager to take on the mechanic duties that will drive our shop forward!
We have full health benefits available including vacation days, personal days, health and dental insurance, uniforms are provided, and a retirement plan.
- Inspect, test drive, and perform diagnostic tests to determine vehicle problems, parts needed for repairs, and necessary work
- Complete preventive maintenance work on vehicles, including oil changes, air conditioning service, filling fluids, and replacing brake pads, spark plugs, and batteries
- Identify and address mechanical problems and malfunction codes found in the vehicle's electrical system, mechanical systems, and electronic systems
- Continue learning and growing technical skills and opportunities
- Work with auto mechanic team members to determine vehicle problems and solutions
- Valid driver’s license needed
- Excellent work ethic, listening, problem-solving, and communication skills are desired
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- An associate's degree from a vocational or technical school and/or ASE certification are a plus
- Good manual dexterity and effective use of hand tools and other equipment needed for vehicle repairs
$49,000 - $52,000 yearly
About Crossroad Truck Service
Crossroad Truck Service is a locally owned shop started in 2011 doing repair and maintenance to semi-trucks and trailers, pickup trucks, and other large road trucks. Our owner and service manager are easy to work for and share in the workload in the shop. We have full benefits available including vacation days, personal days, health and dental insurance, uniforms, and a retirement plan. You will enjoy working here!