We are looking for a qualified Master Technician, one who has several years of experience and is wanting to continue to grow but may be stuck in their current position with no opportunity to do so. An individual who is hungry for more responsibility and sees value in passing on their experience to younger generations. One who is not afraid to be hands-on but yet help lower-level Technicians improve their skill set and accomplish a task in a more efficient manner with quality. Maybe a small business owner that wants to get away from the business aspect and just manage people and service vehicles. One who loves a family-oriented workplace and can thrive by training, leading, overseeing productivity, efficiency and quality.
• Actual compensation to commensurate on experience
• Your initial compensation package includes an hourly wage with an average work week of 47.5 hours with 7.5 hours being overtime pay.
• You will receive $X per Flag Hour for all work directly performed and completed by you.
• A Foreman Commission of $X per Flag Hour completed by all Technicians or any other employee falling under your leadership producing billable hours.
• 90 day probation period with evaluation & Possible Compensation Increase based on production and efficiency at end of 90 day probation period.
Typical Work Hours:
• Monday through Friday 7:30a.m. – 6:00p.m, with a one hour lunch.
• There will be times when longer hours will need to be worked, but on an as needed basis.
• There will also be other projects associated with our overall efforts that may need your attention.
You will be responsible for the day–to–day operations of the shop floor. This includes:
Leader Auto Center is a family-oriented full-service auto shop located in Anna TX. We specialize in Quality work and extraordinary customer service. We have served hundreds of clients over the years and put safety and honesty first with every vehicle we service.
Leader Auto Center is your best choice for all types of automotive services in Anna, TX, and its surrounding communities.
We are a one-stop-shop for everything from oil changes and other minor maintenance to major work such as transmission repair or engine replacement. We will work quickly to diagnose any problems your vehicle may be experiencing and then take time to answer any questions you have about the repair process before work begins.