Leader Auto Center
We are looking for a hungry Master Automotive Technician to join our incredible team. The opportunity here is unlimited.
Are you looking for a place to use your current experience and become a well-rounded mechanic/Manager working less with your hands and more with your brain? Are you an individual who is ready and eager for more responsibility and sees value in teaching others with less experience? Are you not afraid to be hands-on but yet help lower-level Technicians improve their skill set and accomplish a task in a more efficient manner with quality? Are you looking for a result-oriented culture that thrives on customer retention? Are you looking for a family-oriented workplace that you can thrive in by teaching and growing young techs by building productivity, efficiency, and quality?
Then this is the place for you.
Actual compensation to commensurate with experience and can be negotiated at the time of hire.
- Your initial compensation package includes an hourly wage with an average workweek of 47.5 hours with 7.5 hours being overtime pay
- You will receive per Flag Hours for all work directly performed and completed by you
- A Foreman Commission per Flag Hour completed by all Technicians or any other employee falling under your leadership producing billable hours
- 90 day probation period with evaluation Possible Compensation Increase based on production and efficiency at end of 90 day probation period
Typical Work Hours:
- Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m, with a one-hour lunch
- There will be times when longer hours will need to be worked but on an as-needed basis
- There will also be other projects associated with our overall efforts that may need your attention
You will be responsible for the day–to–day operations of the shop floor. This includes:
- Vehicle Diagnostics Repair recommendations based on priority level and budget of the customer
- Quality Control of all Shop Technicians, Shop Employees, and their work
- Manage to receive of parts/supplies to shop
- Managing each service techs service tickets
- Managing shop safety and lift usage to ensure all techs/vehicles are safe while in service
- Communicating with service writer to schedule and prioritize all work based on difficulty, tech availability, time involved, parts availability, and the needs of the Customer
- Communicate with customer on the detail of repair when applicable
- Communicate with other levels of management to help make best course of action for the company
- Maintaining proper inventory levels, facility maintenance, and general shop cleanliness
- You are responsible party when issues of the shop floor need your attention
- Practices personal accountability
- Be humble
- Be hungry
- Be smart (people smart)
- Ability to learn and grow your experience as a master service tech with the constant change of new options on vehicles
- Prior experience managing people is a plus
- Must own basic hand tools and toolbox
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience
- Must possess basic computer skills
- Must possess good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to work on all Domestic and Foreign vehicles to include Diesel
- Master Technician must have current ASE Certifications
$30 - $50 hourly
About Leader Auto Center
Leader Auto Center is a family-oriented full-service auto shop located in Anna TX. We specialize in Quality work and extraordinary customer service. We have served hundreds of clients over the years and put safety and honesty first with every vehicle we service.
Leader Auto Center is your best choice for all types of automotive services in Anna, TX, and its surrounding communities.
We are a one-stop-shop for everything from oil changes and other minor maintenance to major work such as transmission repair or engine replacement. We will work quickly to diagnose any problems your vehicle may be experiencing and then take time to answer any questions you have about the repair process before work begins.