Chris Nikel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat
This is an opportunity for experience with some of the most exciting vehicles on the market.
Become a part of our strong team that is responsible for changing fluids and filters on the product we sell!
- Health insurance
- Paid for schooling
- Family owned, 49 years in business
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Drains oil from crankcase and refills with the required amount of oil.
- Replaces oil and air filters.
- Inspects vehicle fluid levels, and replaces or replenishes as necessary.
- Checks tire pressure and add air if needed.
- Lubricates moving parts with specified lubricants.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
- Documents all work performed on the repair order.
- Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training programs as assigned by the service manager.
- Keeps abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins.
- Ensures that customers' cars are kept clean. Notifies service advisor immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Keeps shop area neat and clean.
- Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and manuals. Returns them to the proper place and in the same condition as when they were received.
- Understands and complies with federal, state, and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
$13 - $15 hourly
About Chris Nikel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat
- 49 YEARS SOLID
- PAID FOR COLLEGE
- PAID FOR TRAINING
- PAID VACATION
Chris Nikel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM is a family-owned business that has been serving the Tulsa area for over 49 years! Our passion for automobiles, dedication to our customers, and no-hassle shopping experience are the foundation of our dealership. Whether you need an affordable car, luxury vehicle, heavy-duty pickup, or a work vehicle, Chris Nikel has you covered. Our Service Department is open six days a week for maintenance and repairs done right the first time. Ask your neighbor, they've done business with us.