We have a great opportunity for a finance manager eager for a fresh start working for a well-known and talented sales team. Our car dealership needs an experienced finance manager with strong communication skills to assist with aftermarket sales during each vehicle purchase. The ideal candidate should have 2 years of finance department leadership experience who knows the ins and outs of lending institutions, service contracts, insurance programs, and preferably auto sales. We offer a competitive salary and a fun, stable, professional work environment. If you’re looking for an exciting new opportunity, apply today!
- Assess whether car buyers need financing and payment options before presenting them with appropriate auto finance plans
- Strive toward monthly finance and insurance manager goals, including those for revenue, service contracts, and automotive sales
- Commit to a high customer satisfaction index (CSI) and ethical processes as a finance and insurance manager
- Follow all regulations related to working with lending institutions, setting interest rates, and finalizing auto finance plans
- Manage inventory of finance department supplies, including bank, state, and auto dealership forms
- Must have a clean driving record and valid state-issued driver’s license
- Must have strong communication skills, a commitment to customer satisfaction, and the innate ability to build rapport with customers
- At least two years of dealership finance and insurance (F&I) manager or sales experience is required
- Basic MS Office knowledge and computer software proficiency needed.
- A high school diploma is required; a bachelor’s degree in finance or related field is preferred
About Grote Auto
Who is Grote Automotive? Fred Grote has been in the car business for over 25 years. He opened his 1st store in Fort Wayne, IN in 2008. Growing from 25 cars a month to 200 he opened a 2nd store in Warsaw, IN. After Great success there his 3rd store came to Rockford, IL. The 4th and 5th stores have just arrived in IN in 2022 as well. We opened here in December of 2020 and have been growing FAST. We specialize in solving transportation problems that most dealerships can't. We plan to open 2 more stores in 2022!
We are a dealer FOR THE PEOPLE. We Believe EVERYONE deserves to drive a nicer, newer car!