Yach's Body & Custom
Yach's Body & Custom, Inc. is looking for an experienced Auto Body or Collision Estimator to join the team!
This person will write accurate and profitable repair plans and communicate with customers, insurance companies, and our team. Individuals who have experience in automotive insurance adjusting are encouraged to apply, as these skills are transferrable! Our ideal candidate will possess superior communication skills, both oral and written, have a tactful approach, and be attentive to detail.
If you want to be part of a mission true organization that is collaborative and performance-driven, apply today!
Sign-on bonus available
- Prepare estimates and repair plans by accurately entering vehicle information, taking pictures, and documenting damages with proper damage and insurance notations
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Notify the customer of any delay or change in repair plans or completion dates
- Review all charges and services rendered to customers to ensure their understanding and satisfaction
- Complete check-ins with customers and communicate customer requests or upsells
- Blueprint pre-repair plans on vehicles following Yach’s mapping SOP
- Understand and educate customers on OEM certifications during the sales and advising portion of pre-repair consulting, upselling as appropriate
- Follow all SOPs, as well as maintain and keep solid records and data
- Complete final bills for customers, ensuring the accuracy of parts coding and utilization from repair planning systems and CCC management system
- Prepare and review reports relating to pre-repair plans, supplements, and parts usage
- Meet with leads of each department daily and weekly to discuss production schedule and customer expectations
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
- Can provide a thorough and concise explanation to customers regarding costs and procedures
- Proven conflict management skills
- Management experience is preferred but not required
- Current on auto industry trends and procedures
- Strong attention to detail and good with numbers is a must
- 5+ years writing computerized estimates for a body shop or insurance company is highly preferred
$45,000 - $75,000
About Yach's Body & Custom
Since 1955, Yach's Body and Custom, Inc. has serviced Wausau and the surrounding areas and has been committed to providing customers with the small-town experience while remaining competitive and cutting-edge within the industry. Yach’s is the perfect combination of old school collision repair craftsmanship, small-town charm, and the most modern technology, each working in harmony to restore your vehicle to its pre-accident condition, ensuring that you and your family and friends are safe and secure when we put you back on the road again. Yach's mission is to "Glorify God by providing consistent, efficient, high-quality collision repair with an unsurpassed repair experience."