Do you have quality automotive technical skills and a knack for taking a diagnostic approach to problem-solving? We are seeking a mechanically minded individual looking for an opportunity to join an efficient auto service center team! Our successful automotive technician candidate understands vehicle electrical and computer systems and is able to properly diagnose and fix repairs. If you believe you are the candidate we need, apply today!
- Create protocols for tracking diagnostic tests and repairs, acquiring necessary technical manuals, and more throughout our dealerships
- Examine all vehicle systems such as the air conditioning, engine, transmission, and brake systems with a step-by-step approach
- Facilitate customer satisfaction and repeat business by following all manufacturer specifications for vehicle systems repairs
- When needed, conduct routine maintenance such as checking fluids, rotating tires, replacing brake pads, and oil changes
- Clearly articulate automotive repair issues and repairs needed to remedy them to both customers and auto mechanics
- Stellar customer service and communications skills are mandatory
- Automotive Service Excellence /ASE certification or Society of Automotive Engineers /SAE certification is preferred
- Possess a high school diploma or GED
- Completion of a certified post-secondary training program is mandatory; an associate degree is ideal
$46,000 - $75,500 per year
About Auto Allies
Auto Allies is an independent family owned auto repair shop in Orient, OH. We are a full service auto repair shop that can handle almost all repairs and services and we work on just about every manufactures cars. We have been in business for almost 17 years and pride ourselves on excellent customer service. Our focus is our customer and providing them the best automotive experience they have ever had. We treat every customer like they are family, because they are apart of our family!