Maxie Price Chevrolet
If you’re a mechanically-minded car enthusiast with stellar customer service skills, this job is for you! Our dealership seeks an automotive service advisor who loves greeting customers, assessing customer needs and scheduling appointments for our capable service technicians. In this role, you’ll use your product knowledge as a service advisor and draft cost estimates, evaluate warranty protections, and coordinate necessary repairs. If you’re confident you’re the one we need to fill this promising position, apply now!
- Verify warranty protections, review service contract coverage, create cost estimates, and all other documentation to facilitate vehicle service work
- Follow up after completed service appointments to ensure customers are satisfied with vehicle repairs
- Lead vehicle pick-up efforts by coordinating efforts with auto service porters and customers
- Leverage automotive technology and product knowledge to clearly address customer needs and share the status of service appointments
- Appropriately file all automotive documents such as maintenance records, invoices, repair orders, and more
- Must have strong organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills
- A valid, state-issued driver’s license and clean driving record is required
- Prior experience in a service advisor role not required but is highly preferred
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Must have problem-solving and computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and other fundamental programs
About Maxie Price Chevrolet
Maxie Price Chevrolet is one of the largest Chevrolet Dealers in the Atlanta market. Although we have operated at the current location for 42 years, the Chevrolet emblem has been on site since 1987. We concentrate on helping each team member increase their knowledge to better themselves in every way. We enjoy a huge customer base that keeps us very busy. Our goal is safety first. We encourage you to apply to become a part of the team.