Tgif Body Shop Inc
Are you a mechanically minded automotive professional with strong negotiation, management, and communication skills? We may have a great opportunity for you! Our busy auto parts center is looking for a savvy automotive parts manager to join our growing team of service department employees. You’ll handle everything from interfacing with service technicians to managing our extensive inventory of automotive parts. We’ll rely on you to secure the best prices while stocking inventory and striking a balance between supply and demand. The ideal candidate is highly organized and has in-depth product knowledge of auto parts. If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply today!
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure quick access for employees based on projected demand and cost targets
- Help hire and supervise relevant employees within the automotive parts and service departments
- Document all warranty-related records
- Record and track the movement and sales of auto parts within the dealership’s inventory control system
- Effectively balance cost and quality when ordering parts that meet the various needs of departments within the car dealership
- Excellent product knowledge, customer service skills, administrative skills, and organizational skills are necessary to manage inventory effectively
- Staff management is desired
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- One or more years of experience working in an automotive sales department required
About Tgif Body Shop Inc
Family-owned and operated for 42 years. a great company culture with motivated and career-driven team members. Follow the manufacturer's guidelines for proper collision repair. certified in many manufacturers repair programs.