Our growing auto repair shop seeks a mechanic to join our talented team of auto mechanics and service technicians. The ideal candidate should be comfortable assessing vehicle components ranging from engine diagnostic to suspension. Maintenance work experience, manual dexterity, and communication skills are required. Apply today if you are eager to take on the mechanic duties that will drive our shop forward!
- Encourage and facilitate preventive maintenance work such as oil changes, air conditioning service, flushing, brake replacement, tire rotation, and more
- Keep organized vehicle repairs, maintenance, and service history records.
- Engaging in learning opportunities to update job knowledge and technical skills
- Inspect, test drive, and perform diagnostic tests to determine vehicle problems, parts needed for repairs, and necessary work
- Identify and address mechanical problems and malfunction codes found in the vehicle's electrical system, mechanical systems, and electronic systems
- Associate’s degree from a vocational program, technical school, or community college is preferred - ASE certification is a big bonus
- Strong manual dexterity and proficiency with hand tools and other repair shop equipment is necessary
- Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Strong work ethic and excellent communication skills are necessary
- Valid driver’s license needed
$29 - $31
About Maintenance Pros
Maintenance Pros is a auto repair shop that diagnoses and repairs foreign and domestic vehicles. We take care of vehicles form as little as an oil change all the way to engine replacement. The shop is kept clean and safe for our staff and customers satisfaction. We strive to create a great work environment and culture for our staff.