Maxie Price Chevrolet
Our busy dealership service center is hiring an experienced dealership service manager who can work full-time and supervise our service staff. This leader will also be responsible for managing the service center budget and collaborating with fellow dealership managers from our operation and sales departments. This person's main resposibility will be to manage employees including, but not limited to service technicians. This manager must be able to determine the proper cost per repair order to support a solid department. They must also address customer concerns, develop cost estimates, and calculate cost savings. If you’re confident you can excel in this service department leadership role, start your application today!
- Direct the filing of all automotive documents such as maintenance records, invoices, repair orders, and more within the auto service department
- Create positive morale among the car dealership service department team members and customers
- Supervise automotive service, vehicle repair process, and department team members to ensure a quality service experience and a balanced budget
- Lead service staff on best practices for improving service sales, conducting effective follow-up, and boosting customer satisfaction
- Work with the service advisor to ensure proactive resolution of all customer complaints and make follow-up calls, as needed
- Expert-level knowledge in automotive products and technology, auto service staff capabilities, and car repairs is needed
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent is mandatory - a bachelor's degree is a bonus
- Successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check are required
- At least two years of experience as an automotive service writer or service advisor necessary; experience in automotive service management preferred
- Must provide proof of valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
About Maxie Price Chevrolet
Maxie Price Chevrolet is one of the largest Chevrolet Dealers in the Atlanta market. Although we have operated at the current location for 42 years, the Chevrolet emblem has been on site since 1987. We concentrate on helping each team member increase their knowledge to better themselves in every way. We enjoy a huge customer base that keeps us very busy. We encourage you to apply to become a part of the team.