Are you ready to take your career to the next level in an exciting auto dealership setting? We’re looking for a financial manager with at least 2 years of auto sales experience and a track record of customer satisfaction. You’ll join our finance department to serve our sales team and car buyers with the right financing options. Our ideal candidate will maintain the highest ethical standards throughout the car sales process and has the communications skills necessary to articulate the details of aftermarket products such as insurance programs, service contracts, and more. We offer a competitive salary and plenty of room for you to grow. If this sounds like a fit for you, start your application today!
- Establish and reach monthly finance and insurance manager goals for automotive sales, service contracts, customer service, and other key benchmarks
- Determine customers’ need for auto finance and payment plans to provide a range of options that meet their needs
- Maintain a suitable stock of bank, company, and state forms within the auto dealership at all times
- Offer aftermarket products, insurance programs, and service contracts during each vehicle purchase and support the sales manager’s efforts
- Adhere to strong ethical and customer satisfaction index (CSI) standards as a finance and insurance manager
- Must have strong communication skills, a commitment to customer satisfaction, and the innate ability to build rapport with customers
- Basic MS Office knowledge and computer software proficiency needed.
- Valid state-issued driver's license and satisfactory driving record mandatory
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is mandatory; should hold a bachelor’s degree in finance or have commensurate professional experience
- AFIP Certification considered a plus
About Grote Auto
Who is Grote Automotive? Fred Grote has been in the car business for over 25 years. He opened his 1st store in Fort Wayne, IN in 2008. Growing from 25 cars a month to 200 he opened a 2nd store in Warsaw, IN. After Great success there his 3rd store came to Rockford, IL. We opened here in December of 2020 and have been growing FAST. We specialize in solving transportation problems that most dealerships can't. We are a solid growing company. Our 4th location opened in October of 2021 in Elkhart, IN. We plan to open 2 more stores in 2022!
We are a dealer FOR THE PEOPLE. We Believe EVERYONE deserves to drive a nicer, newer car!