We are seeking an Auto Body Shop Technician for Hudson Ford.
- Full medical and dental benefits
- Matching 401K
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Brand new Heated and Air Conditioned facility
- New State of the art equipment
- Recognized as one of the most modern facilities in the Midwest
- Family friendly environment
- Supportive Team where you are treated with respect
The Auto Body Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repairs as assigned in accordance with the dealer and factory standards.
Who would I interact with?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Service Advisors, Technicians, Parts Associates, Service Managers, Collision Managers and other store Associates, just to name a few.
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy
- Communicates with Parts Department to obtain the needed parts
- Examines the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
- Perform all body and fender repairs according to estimate
- Perform welding, soldering, body alignment, and oxidizing operations
- Operate all equipment in Collision Center in a safe manner
- Maintain stall in an orderly and clean manner
- Documents all work performed as soon as the job is completed
- Uses basic mathematical skills to solve simple equations for mixing chemicals
- 5 years of Body Shop Technician experience
- Must have a valid drivers license
$50,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Hudson Ford
Hudson Ford is the #1 Selling Ford Dealer in Wisconsin two years in a row!
We have won multiple Customer Awards Including the 2018 Presidents Award, 2018 Customer Service Award and have a 4.6 Google Rating.
We believe in a Work/Family balance. Our dealership has very little overturn as our employees enjoy a terrific culture along with excellent pay and benefits.