Trade Show Technical d.b.a. Total Show Technology
We’re looking for a reliable individual to deliver, pick up, check out, maintain, set up, operate, and troubleshoot audiovisual equipment and systems ensuring customers receive our products in pristine condition in a timely manner. Job seekers should have a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record, and possess excellent customer service skills. If you’re interested in competitive pay with a flexible schedule, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Transport new products to our clients safely and efficiently
- Communicate with clients in a polite and professional manner to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Make delivery reports as needed
- Follow predesignated routes, schedules, and traffic laws to deliver products
- Inspect orders before and after unloading for accurate delivery
- Follow rigid quality assurance standards as a service-oriented member of the team who manages details and deadlines in high-stress situations and keeps inventory records updated at all times.
- Operate AV equipment with a full understanding of equipment specifications, thinking through the signal flow of the audio, video, and lighting systems to ensure outgoing orders are complete.
- Check out, deliver, set up, operate, strike, clean, and perform routine maintenance on all equipment.
- Input, adjust, and review orders as needed, working under time pressure, responding rapidly and appropriately to changing priorities, and anticipating and accommodating AV needs as required.
- Determine equipment shortages while preparing equipment orders and recommend substitutions.
- Maintain clean and safe working areas and keep shop areas and vehicles clean and in order.
- Brief clients on the setup and proper operation of equipment.
- Protect equipment from damage or theft. Report damaged equipment to the appropriate personnel.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients and coworkers, encouraging good communication and teamwork.
- Work with safety as a priority and follow department and company safety standards.
- Delivery driver or related job experience preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license in your state and a clean driving record
- Commercial driver’s license (CDL) a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Exhibits exceptional communication skills and time management skills
- Clean, valid Nevada driver’s license.
- Current OSHA 10 General Industry Safety card.
- Audio-visual experience is preferred but not required.
- Willingness to serve as a TST brand ambassador who always looks and acts the part, treats clients with courtesy and respect, communicates clearly, and represents TST in a professional manner.
- Willingness to work long and hard, oftentimes beyond regular work hours and on weekends and holidays, as needed, as well as a willingness to change shift hours or days with minimum notice.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds as needed.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
$12 - $14 hourly
About Trade Show Technical d.b.a. Total Show Technology
TST is the total show production solution for anyone who hosts, plans, manages, or produces events, meetings, and trade shows. We have delivered audio, video, lighting, equipment rental, and total show production for conventions, corporate meetings and events, trade shows, and nightclub live events since 1996. Based in Las Vegas, we’ve done every kind of show in every type of venue throughout the Pacific Southwest, and we travel with their clients nationwide.
We believe we have the best employees in the industry. And with an average tenure of 8 years, those employees stick around. The reason is simple. Our employees grow in their jobs and gain opportunities they wouldn’t have anywhere else.
At TST, we believe that if our people are happy, engaged, and challenged each and every day, the stage is set for ongoing collaboration and growth. If you join our team, you’ll build key industry skills and always know we have your best interests at heart.