Spitz, The Employee's Law Firm
Our law firm is looking for an attorney who is ready to represent our existing client base. The ideal candidate will work closely with the firm’s clients, administrative staff, and senior partners. If you have the ability to handle a diverse caseload, have stellar research and writing skills, can communicate effectively, and use today’s technology well, please start your application today!
- Determine case strategies and solutions to serve clients’ needs after analysis
- Preside over paralegals, administrative assistants in connection with keeping track of time records, reviewing client billing, setting up client meetings and completing client projects
- Draft correspondence, legal pleadings, motions, and briefs
- Supervise administrative staff, paralegals, and law clerks
- Advise clients by weighing available options toward a successful outcome and plan a course of action
- Meet with and evaluate the needs and potential claims of new clients
- Directly handle the EEOC and other administrative processes
- Negotiate claims with opposing counsel and adjusters
- Communication, problem-solving, decision-making, interpersonal, and public speaking skills required
- Strong knowledge of legal research programs such as Westlaw and Lexis products is required
- Ability to use Microsoft Office is required
- Jobseekers should be a member of their local bar association - active member preferred Association
- Required Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree from an accredited law school; representation of clients for at least 2 years a plus
$55,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Spitz, The Employee's Law Firm
Spitz, The Employee’s Law Firm is strictly an employment law litigation firm. Spitz, The Employee’s Law Firm was founded in 2007 by Brian D. Spitz and has grown to employ 25 attorneys in Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, and Detroit. Because we are a relatively young firm for this size, there are significant opportunities for growth and experience within the firm.
We are an equal opportunity employer.