Gentry Law Firm LLC
Ready for a new challenge?
Want to manage your own cases?
Tired of the commute to Buckhead, the Perimeter, or downtown?
Ready for a better quality of life in Cobb/Marietta but still want to work on top-tier divorce and family law cases?
If you have courtroom experience and feel this describes you, we want to talk to you.
- The primary responsibility of the Attorney position is to handle and oversee all aspects of a client’s case including communicating with clients and other counsel, reviewing pleadings, conducting discovery, and preparing for and attending court hearings/conferences/trials
- We’re seeking a licensed Georgia lawyer who can not only provide great client service but also craft an excellent client experience from initial intake to closing the case
- We are looking for someone who can embody our firm’s core values of compassion, communication, and high-quality service in all activities and communications, both oral and written, with everyone you encounter
- We seek someone who smiles easily and often and has the ability to engage with people from all walks of life
Your past legal and case management related activity should include the following:
- Taken multiple depositions
- Handled multiple temporary hearings
- Handled numerous mediations
- Represented multiple clients with a net worth over $1 million and/or earnings of $250,000 or more
- Drafted or supervised drafting of multiple sets of interrogatory answers
- Handled/Argued/Conducted many final trials (preferred but not required)
- Our attorneys have client contact from day one and can look forward to extensive courtroom experience from the beginning. We are seeking someone who is willing to grow and help our firm grow as well
- We have a highly ethical practice and high standards of performance. We live by these principles, and we back our team when those principles are challenged
Helpful Life Experiences:
- Been married, divorced
- Raising children
- Bought/sold a home
- Hired and supervised employees
- Starting and selling a business
- Valid license to practice law in Georgia
- Required 5 or more years experience practicing family law
- Persistence, inquisitiveness, and common sense
- Your EQ should match your IQ
Salary is commensurate with skill and experience and is negotiable. The compensation package includes a SIMPLE IRA plan and paid time off. We also pay for continuing legal education, bar dues, and some approved voluntary bar memberships.
If this exciting opportunity appeals to you, we look forward to reviewing your resume.
$100,000 - $150,000
About Gentry Law Firm LLC
About Our Firm:
Our boutique divorce and family law litigation and mediation firm seeks self-starters who needs minimal supervision to join our close-knit team. We are committed to crafting customized solutions for our high net worth and high-income clients. Over many years, we’ve built a relationship of respect and trust with the judicial and legal community, and we offer that same level of respect and trust to our elite clients.