Kenny Habetz Injury Law
Personal Injury Attorney
Our firm is growing, and we’re looking for an empathic, experienced personal injury attorney to help our clients find justice and compensation for their injuries. You’ll handle the case file from start to finish with support from our team of highly skilled legal professionals. You should have excellent credentials, a minimum of 2 years of personal injury litigation experience is strongly preferred. An authentic passion for helping people is required. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Please provide a resume and writing sample.
All applications will be kept confidential.
- Assess potential personal injury claims and provide legal advice to prospective clients accordingly
- Handle personal injury case files from start to finish
- Record and update the status of all case files in the case management system
- Investigate personal injury claims and gather evidence
- Document injuries and medical expenses and review medical records
- Maintain effective communication with clients, insurance adjusters, medical providers, opposing counsel, the court, and internal team members to efficiently and effectively resolve cases
- Draft settlement demands and negotiate a settlement with insurance adjusters and/or defense counsel
- Manage all aspects of litigation including discovery, depositions, legal research, writing, mediations, hearings, and trials
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Provide outstanding customer service to our clients is essential
- Graduate of an accredited law school - Juris Doctorate
- Licensed and in good standing with the Louisiana State Bar Association
- 2+ years of experience in personal injury law
- Superior research, writing, and oral advocacy skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
About Kenny Habetz Injury Law
We are a fast-growing personal injury firm that is committed to helping people and their families navigate the insurance process after they have been seriously injured. We are dedicated to ensuring the process is clear and our clients never have to guess what the next step is. We maintain a collaborative work environment through strong teamwork. We believe in being as efficient as possible. We believe doing the right thing for our clients is always the answer. Client happiness is our number one priority.