Mayersohn Law Group, P.A.
Our law firm is looking for an experienced criminal law attorney who is ready to represent our existing client base. The ideal candidate is a former prosecutor who will work closely with the firm’s clients, administrative staff, and senior partner. If you have the ability to handle a diverse caseload, have stellar research and writing skills, can communicate effectively, and use today’s technology well, please start your application today!
- Preside over paralegals, administrative assistants in connection with keeping track of time records, reviewing client billing, setting up client meetings and completing client projects
- Provide legal counsel to clients by analyzing their needs and determining a proper course of action
- Determine case strategies and solutions to serve clients’ needs after analysis
- Supervise administrative staff, paralegals, and law clerks
- Draft correspondence, legal pleadings, motions, and briefs
- Required Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree from an accredited law school; representation of clients for at least 2 years a plus
- Ability to use Microsoft Office is required
- Able to work independently while handling multiple files
- Well-versed in legal research software (Westlaw/Lexis)
- Public speaking, decision-making, communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills are necessary for this role
- Prior experience handling criminal cases from inception to jury trials required
- 3-5 years minimum experience in criminal law
$65,000 - $120,000
About Mayersohn Law Group, P.A.
Mayersohn Law Group, P.A. is a woman owned law firm formed in 2000. We are AV Rated and the attorneys are regularly voted as top lawyers by a number of services such as Fort Lauderdale Illustrated. We are making a large marketing push and are looking for detail-oriented, enthusiastic, and personable new team members. We have benefits for our employees such as 401K, Cash Balance Plan, Health insurance, etc. If you are looking to join a rapidly expanding firm and enjoy a growth trajectory, come interview with us.