Carolina Family Estate Planning
Elder Law and Estates
Do you love working with clients? Would you prefer to spend more time helping clients, and have a team of professionals you can rely on to handle the operations and management of the firm?
Would knowing you'll be able to have plenty of clients and work to fill your day's interest you? While also having no responsibility for new client origination? Does this sound appealing?
Do you wish for more work/life balance and to stop taking work home on the nights or weekends so you can spend more time with your family?
All of that is possible here...
- He or she will: meet with clients to design planning that will work best to serve clients’ interests; review documents before they leave the office for quality and accuracy; lead and mentor the firm’s legal production team, and work with our lead attorney to address any process and procedure improvements
- The successful candidate will lead clients through our estate planning process and meet our commitment to excellent client service
- Effectively learn and adapt to our processes in order to provide the highest quality services and products to clients
- Counsel clients on the intricacies of their legal situation with their goals in mind
- Be an elder law and estate planning, attorney
- To get the job done, you must have a Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited school of law with a current license to practice law in the state of North Carolina with at least 2 years of estate planning and estate administration experience
- The ability and experience to delegate and educate team members are essential for growth and development.
- Integrity, honesty, and trustworthiness must be unwavering to succeed, along with a willingness to do whatever it takes to help the team as a whole
- Impeccable follow-through using our proven processes
- Be coachable, have a positive attitude, be willing to learn, and always treat others with respect
$70,000 - $100,000+ Base salary DOE, plus performance bonuses.
About Carolina Family Estate Planning
Carolina Family Estate Planning is an innovative, well-organized, well-run, rapidly growing entrepreneurial law firm focused solely on estate planning, estate administration, elder law, and asset protection in Cary, NC.
The firm has an experienced Firm Administrator and an amazing team who handle the day-to-day management, operations, HR, marketing, and the like so our legal team can focus on what they do best, providing excellent, unsurpassed legal counseling to clients.
We provide top compensation, bonuses, and a robust benefits package for full-time employees.