Law Firm GC, LLC
We are seeking an attorney with 4+ years of experience for a full-time position.
To us, full time means 1100-1400 hours a year. The position will involve some litigation, some transactional, and some ethics/risk management advisory work.
The position is flexible and can be mostly work-from-home.
- Represent clients in court to argue motions during legal proceedings
- Perform research, draft briefs, pleadings, and motions
- Draft correspondence, legal pleadings, motions, and briefs
- Analyzing issues in legal matters, advising clients on solutions, and negotiating on behalf of clients
- Drafting and responding to correspondence, discovery, pleadings, and motions; occasionally taking and defending depositions; representing clients in virtual half-day arbitrations set for dates/times that work for your schedule; participating in scheduling conferences and other hearings
- Drafting and negotiating contracts
- Performing legal research, drafting documents, and keeping client files up to date and moving forward.
- Weekly virtual meeting with managing attorney to review the status of matters
- Candidates must be licensed in Georgia
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree required from an accredited law school
- Exceptional communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently while handling multiple files
- Must have litigation experience
- Skills and experience are important and valued, but your personality, character, intelligence, and integrity are also extremely important considerations
$95,000 - $130,000+
About Law Firm GC, LLC
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, we are a unique and growing law firm, primarily representing lawyers and law firms.
More specifically, we assist lawyers and law firms in starting law firms, law firm structuring, partnership agreements, lateral moves, separation agreements, law firm dissolutions, attorney fee disputes, risk management, succession planning, and ethics advice.
While our primary focus is on the representation of lawyers and law firms, we also represent business clients in other industries.