Schultz & Associates
For more information on this position, please check out www.youshouldworkwithus.com
Do you want to help men and fathers who may feel disadvantaged by the legal system? Those who may feel disempowered by their spouse? Do you want to fight for the perceived underdog and give them truthful and honest advice and guidance to protect what matters to them in a divorce/family law matter? Do you want to advocate to make sure good and deserving father’s remain an integral part of their child(ren) lives?
We are al divorce and family law firm that focuses on providing legal guidance to men and fathers. We are on track for aggressive growth and we need an experienced Associate Attorney to join our team, hit the ground running. We want to be known for helping our clientele come out of an extremely emotional process feeling as though they are a better person, in a better position, and that they had a team behind them that really cared and fought for them.
If the following statements appeal to you, then you may be a good fit:
- You practice family law because you enjoy helping people.
- You pride yourself in high-quality work.
- You want to practice law in a supportive and friendly work environment that will consider your personal, professional, and financial goals.
- You want to work at a firm that is set up with cloud-based systems to enable you to work remotely on occasion (work from home days possible.)
- You are very good with electronic calendars, e-mail, spreadsheets, word processing, and internet research.
- You can meet a billable requirement of 32 hours a week.
- You think in terms of outlines, chronologies, and indexes.
- You see an opportunity for clarification and organization where other people see a mess.
- You are an amazing and creative writer with a sickening degree of attention to detail.
- You are a well-respected, assertive advocate who always maintains a high level of personal and professional integrity and professional ethics both inside and outside of the office.
- You are an awesome juggler of tasks and can change gears quickly.
- You do not think scanning and copying are “beneath you.”
Per diem experienced attorneys welcome to apply as well, but ideally, this is a full-time job where you are expected to manage a full active caseload, so you absolutely must be able to manage your time effectively.
In addition to a salary, there is an opportunity for bonus compensation. We offer health insurance coverage and contribution towards CLE and other attorney regulatory fees.
- Client interface/meetings
- Drafting motions, pleadings, memorandum, discovery demands and responses, and correspondence, etc
- Handling all aspects of divorce cases from inception through completion
- Must be experienced in all aspects of family law such as: divorce matters, child custody, child support, domestic violence, pre and post marital agreements, dissolutions, and post decree modification
- Attend court appearances in New Jersey; New York admittance a plus but not required
- We need an Associate Attorney with at least 2+ years in experience specifically in divorce and family law
- NJ State Bar Admission required NY State Bar Admission a plus, but not required
About Schultz & Associates
Representing men and father's rights in divorce and family law matters in Northern New Jersey and surrounding counties!
Learn more here: https://www.youshouldworkwithus.com/