Poole Huffman, LLC
We are a litigation boutique based in Tucker, Georgia with cases in real estate, business, banking, creditors’ rights, commercial collections and intellectual property.
Seeking an experienced, aggressive and creative litigation attorney. Will primarily work with the named partners and must be willing to adopt/adapt to their aggressive litigation strategy. This means we go to trial. The ideal candidate possesses 5-10 years of litigation experience. Experience in the type of litigation discussed above is a plus. The candidate should possess the ability to independently manage a case from start to finish. We require licensure in Georgia.
- Complete legal research and prepare motions, pleadings, and briefs
- Provide legal counsel to clients by analyzing their needs and determining a proper course of action
- Argue motions in court on behalf of clients during legal proceedings
- Analyze client needs, identify solutions, and determine case strategies
- Get the appropriate legal documents ready for clients, such as brief, motions, and pleadings, as well as correspondence
- Work directly with managing partners. Conduct depositions
- Litigate cases and prepare for trial if necessary
- Must be able to handle heavy caseload with little supervision
- Jobseekers should be a member of their local bar association - active member preferred Association
- Successful completion of accredited law school with Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree with 2 years of related experience
- Decision-making, public speaking, problem-solving, interpersonal skills, and communication skills are a must
- Strong knowledge of legal research programs such as Westlaw and Lexis products is required
About Poole Huffman, LLC
We are a dispute resolution, litigation based boutique law firm based in Tucker, Georgia with cases in business, real estate, banking and creditors’ rights and commercial collections.