Law Office of David M. Goldman
Our busy law firm is growing and we are looking for talent that works hard to represent our clients well. The prime candidate will work seamlessly with both senior partners as well as administrative staff in an effort to effectively serve our clients. If you have excellent research and writing skills, can easily use today’s technology and communicate effectively across all levels, we would love to connect!
- Manage administrative assistants, paralegals, and law clerks
- Provide legal counsel to clients by analyzing their needs and determining a proper course of action
- Draft correspondence, legal pleadings, motions, and briefs
- Preside over paralegals, administrative assistants in connection with keeping track of time records, reviewing client billing, setting up client meetings and completing client projects
- Complete legal research and prepare motions, pleadings, and briefs
- Create content for internet marketing - We will train you
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs is needed
- Jobseekers should be a member of their local bar association - active member preferred Association
- Over 1 year of experience representing clients in a law firm
- Required Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree from an accredited law school; representation of clients for at least 2 years a plus
- Work independently while handling a heavy caseload
$75,000 - $95,000 yearly
About Law Office of David M. Goldman
The Law Office of David M. Goldman was founded by lawyers who have been clients in the past. As a result, our services, fees, and business objectives are centered around our client's perspective.
We believe that communication is the key to successful business relationships and will strive to be available to meet your needs in a timely manner. We have AV-rated lawyers who are rated among the best in the country by Martindale and Lawyers.com. Likewise, we are looking for long-term relationships with our employees. If you are looking for more than a job, we would like to welcome you to our family.