The McShane Firm
We are seeking an attorney who can provide quality legal services to our large, diverse client base. Our ideal candidate will work passionately and effectively alongside our senior partners and staff to ensure a successful outcome for our clients. Contact us today if you have outstanding research and writing skills, can handle a heavy caseload, and are comfortable using today’s legal software!
- Perform research, draft briefs, pleadings, and motions
- Counsel clients by assessing options and determining the best course of action for a successful outcome
- Oversee paralegals, law clerks, and administrative staff
- Get the appropriate legal documents ready for clients, such as brief, motions, and pleadings, as well as correspondence
- Appear in court on behalf of clients and argue motions during legal proceedings
- Successful completion of accredited law school with Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree with 2 years of related experience
- Candidates must currently be a member of their local bar association - active member preferred
- Able to work independently while handling multiple files
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs is needed
- Decision-making, public speaking, problem-solving, interpersonal skills, and communication skills are a must
- Graduation from law school with Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree and passed local bar exam or are currently pending results
$57,500 - $67,500
About The McShane Firm
The McShane Firm represents the citizen accused of a crime by the government. From summary offenses to the death penalty, we have represented 1,000s of citizens over our 15 years. We are passionate about what we do. People come to us when they cannot lose.
We are not a cookie cutter firm. We are looking for non-cookie cutter team players. We are looking for people who want to be the very best and join the very best. In this exciting role, you will be mentored and crafted to be the best that you can be.