Our company is looking for an Insulation Installer to join our team. In this role, you will install radiant barrier insulation systems into residential attics. You must be capable of performing physical work both indoors and outdoors and able to withstand 110+ degree temperatures in restricted spaces.
- Install insulation in attics
- Conduct assessments of homes to determine the feasibility of insulation installation
- Install blockings and other safety measures to mitigate hazardous conditions
- Complete detailed work orders for each job
- Record materials used for inventory control purposes
- Install whole house fans
- Duct ceiling installation
- High school diploma or GED certificate (preferred)
- Valid driver’s license and decently clean DMV record
- Previous construction experience (preferred)
- Comfort using hand tools, power tools, and ladders
- Comfort working both indoors and outdoors
- Ability to read, analyzes, interpret, and identify, document and report information
- Must meet quarters standards set by Management
- Flexible schedule
- Physical stamina
$20 - $22 hourly
About Reno Solar
Reno Solar is one of the largest and fastest-growing residential solar companies in NV. We are looking for hard-working and self-motivated team members who have the desire to upstart their careers and help homeowners go green, save money, and invest in increasing their home value.
- Medical paid time off, etc.
- Extremely high growth potential
- Path to promotion - we believe in promoting from within
- Locally owned and operated company