Find Your Balance, Center for Growth & Change Inc
Full time associate telehealth therapist ASW/AMFT/APCC
This is a position for a clinician who has a desire to do more direct client care rather than paperwork. Learn how private practice works.
Tired of endless paperwork and being micromanaged? Looking to focus on client care vs paperwork? Tired of DMH?
Do what you love. Very flexible schedule. Full-time clinicians receive EMDR training. Supportive work environment. Training provided. Work with your ideal client.
- Love what you do
- Have a desire to learn and help others
- Have a passion to learn and grow and be the best you that you can be
- Full-time position (requires minimum 30 sessions per week). Start with a part-time schedule while we build your client caseload
- Collaborate with office staff and director
- Spanish speaker a plus
- DMH a plus
- Free supervision
- Free training
- Free CEUs
- Free EMDR training at 1 year anniversary
- Love what you do
- Have a passion and desire to be the best of the best in the world of therapy. Strive to learn more
- Assess, diagnose, and provide highly individualized and quality psychotherapy to adults and/or children using various modalities, including cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), psychodynamic therapy, dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), or any other EBP.
- Meet face to face for supervision weekly per BBS and DCA guidelines
- complete all notes within 24 hours
- Must be licensed to practice in CA (AMFT/ASW/LMFT/APCC/LPCC/LCSW) and enjoy working with children, teens, and adults.
- Must be able to make decisions regarding treatment
- Must be able to identify risk factors for mandated reporting
- Must have previous therapy experience
- Must be trained in how to provide evidence-based treatment
$25 - $35 hourly
About Find Your Balance, Center for Growth & Change Inc
We are a small but fast-growing mental health center in Encino CA. As we continue to grow, we continue to add valuable members to our team to help with our growth. We help people every single day to overcome their mental health struggles. Join us in changing the world one person at a time.