Find Your Balance, Center for Growth & Change Inc
Spanish Speaking / Bilingual / Associate Therapist (ASW/AMFT) Needed
Must be licensed to practice in CA (AMFT/ASW) and enjoy working with children and teens.
Tired of endless paperwork and being micromanaged? Looking to focus on client care vs paperwork? Tired of DMH?
Do what you love. Very flexible schedule. Work from home. Full-time clinicians receive EMDR training. Supportive work environment. Training provided. Work with your ideal client.
- Love what you do
- Have a desire to learn and help others
- Have a passion to learn and grow and be the best you that you can be
- Full-time position (minimum 30 to 35 hours required per week). Start with a part-time schedule while we build your client caseload
- Part-time position (minimum of 20 hours per week)
- Collaborate with office staff and director
- Spanish speaker
- Assess, diagnose, and provide highly individualized and quality psychotherapy to adults and/or children using various modalities, including cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), psychodynamic therapy, or dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) or any other EBP.
- Must be able to attend weekly supervision in the office
- Must be licensed (AMFT/ASW)
- Previous experience in mental health as a therapist
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
- Applicants must be dedicated and passionate about being a therapist in order to provide the highest level of care to our client
- Trained in an evidenced practice (CBT, DBT, EMDR, IFS, etc) preferred
- Work at a high level independently and be flexible with change and able to take direction
- You must currently not have a private practice for yourself and not considering to go into private practice for the next 2 to 3 years
- Must have a private space at home to provide private telehealth sessions to clients
- LGBTQQIA specialty a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish is a must
- Must work with children, parents and teens
$25 - $28 hourly
About Find Your Balance, Center for Growth & Change Inc
We have awesome benefits and are a great company to work for! Full-time employees will be offered a benefits package. Fulltime is 40 hours per week.