Innovative Orthopedic Solutions
Associate Surgical Consultant-Entry Level Medical Device Sales
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to provide onsite support in the operating room during the implantation of Paragon 28 products. As an Associate Surgical Consultant, you will assist in strategically promoting and selling Paragon 28 products to meet our customers’ needs. You confidently conduct product evaluations in Operating Room and office settings, persuasively demonstrating the value of our products. Systematically tracking your territory progress, you proactively communicate your findings with Agency Principal, Regional Manager, and Sales Representative(s) you are supporting to push yourself to exceed each goal. When onsite with clients, you use your product knowledge and quick thinking to solve product problems and inform doctors, nurses, and other staff as to the proper use and maintenance of our products. You take great pride in meticulously managing and maintaining your sample inventory of products and are prepared to assist a customer whenever the need arises. As an Associate Surgical Consultant, you love living in the fast lane and find purpose in selling Paragon 28 products that are making shifting the Paradigm in Orthopedic Technology and improving patient lives. World-Class Medical Sales and Technology training will be provided by the company.
Fast Promotion to Full line Sales Representative and Territory Manager within 12-18 months.
- Builds and maintains customer relationships, while able to cover orthopedic procedures with clinical proficiency and business acumen.
- Educates and informs sales representatives, doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of P28 products.
- Facilitates on-time delivery of products to customers.
- Responsible for territory case coverage.
- Managing and maintaining a sample inventory of products.
- Solves product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion.
- Coordinates customer training.
- Aggressively solicit orders from present and prospective customers for the products assigned.
- Strictly adheres to all laws and Paragon 28 policies regarding the interaction with Health Care Professionals, product handling and complaints, expense reporting, sales activities, and training.
- Excellent PPO Health Benefits, Car Allowance, Unlimited PTO
- Bachelors, Engineering, Life Science, or Business preferred.
- 1-2 years Past Sales Experience is preferred (does not have to be in medical devices). New Grads encouraged to apply as well.
- Experience with Medical Devices or Pharmaceuticals is a huge plus.
- Strong Sales and Communication Skills
- Strong Work Ethic
- Strong Knowledge and/or Ability to Learn and Understand Orthopedic Concepts.
- Work weekends, evenings, and holidays as surgeries require on an emergency basis.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, active vehicle insurance policy, and a clean driving record(No DUIs)
- Willing and capable of carrying weights up to 50 pounds, independently.
- Ability to wear a 7-9 pounds of protective lead apron for extended periods of time in the operating room
- Sitting, standing, and/or walking for up to eight-plus hours per day
- Frequent bending/stooping, squatting, and balance
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus in relation to travel and operating a personal computer
Who we want:
- Challengers. People who seek out hard projects and work to find just the right solutions.
- Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts, and work together to move the business forward.
- Charismatic networkers. Relationship-savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts
- Strategic closers. Salespeople who close profitable business and consistently exceed their performance objectives
- Customer-oriented achievers. Representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
- Game changers. Persistent salespeople who will stop at nothing to live out Paragon 28's mission to make healthcare better.ers
$75,000 - $115,000 yearly
About Innovative Orthopedic Solutions
Partner with the top sales agency representing the fastest-growing company in the Orthopedic Medical Device Space. Our game-changing and paradigm-shifting technologies are second to none. Established in 2010, Paragon 28 has become the fastest-growing company in the fastest growing sector of orthopedics, foot and ankle. Paragon 28 is passionate about addressing the unmet needs of the foot and ankle surgeon by designing best-in-class, innovative & “game-changing” solutions. This unique company and opportunity have tremendous upside and career longevity. Learn more at www.paragon28.com