Team Cleare NYL
Associate Partner(AP) - Fast Track to Management
We’re looking for leadership-oriented individuals to join our Fast Track Management Program. In this program, you’ll have the opportunity to accelerate your path to management and advance within 12 months.
Why New York Life?
From quality training programs to a competitive compensation package, New York Life offers tremendous support and benefits to our financial professionals and managers.
Our dedicated teams at the General Office and the corporate office support our managers and help them impact their agents and communities.
Our extensive resources include:
- Our NYLIC University training program, designed to provide career-long support and growth including a tuition reimbursement program for certain advanced, professional designation courses
Three highly-skilled teams providing advanced markets support: Our Advanced Planning Group
- Eagle Strategies for qualifying agents who are also Registered, Representatives
- The Nautilus Group for qualifying agents who pay a monthly subscription fee.
- A team of highly-trained, experienced product consultants to support your agents’ client acquisition needs
- New York Life Insurance Company and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent financial management, high-quality products, and impeccable service. Our financial professionals help clients develop a long-term financial strategy to achieve their financial goals using a comprehensive array of financial products and services, including life insurance, fixed and variable* annuities, and mutual funds*.
- In the Fast Track Management Program, you’ll start as a financial professional to gain hands-on experience. Once you have met the program requirements, you’ll be able to transition into management as an Associate Partner. In this role, you’ll be responsible for recruiting and developing your own team of financial professionals. You’ll also be enrolled in the Associate Partner Training Program, an intensive, six-month program that will develop you and prime you for success as a manager.
- MBA completion within the previous 2 years
- Prior management or business owner experience
Preferred but not required to apply:
- Life, Health, and Accident License
- FINRA registrations; Series 6 or 7 and Series 63
- Previous sales experience
$125,000 - $150,000 Yearly
About Team Cleare NYL
New York Life’s mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us. Our promise? To work with you to build a strong financial future.