Rural Mutual Insurance
You will be part of a specialized team focusing on helping agents, senior brokerage specialists and brokerage specialists place insurance coverage when Rural Mutual Insurance Company (RMIC) is unable to provide coverage.
While desired, no experience is necessary as full training will be provided to successful candidates, but you must be committed to learn and jump right in with both feet. We're looking for a dynamic individual with an enterprising spirit who is seeking to learn the insurance industry from the ground up. This entry-level position will open doors for future opportunities within the company. Become part of a successful, growing company that has an A+ rating from AM Best. Ability to work remotely is an option after a successful training period.
- Provide accurate and timely client invoicing
- Assist agents with the completion of renewal applications
- Provide payment options to agents
- Intermediary between agent and broker regarding new business, mid-term adjustments, cancellations, and renewals
- Ensure that all paper and digital files are accurately maintained Issuing, quoting, and proper processing of bonds.
- Adhere to RMIC and SSI company protocols
- Assist other team members with duties as assigned
- Answer agent inquiries and questions
- Since this role will be critical to maintaining excellent customer service, attention to detail is a must
- Building a positive relationship within Rural will be a key role in the position's success. Therefore, candidates must have the desire to learn about the industry's markets
- Time management and organizational skills are a must
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is key
- Familiarity with some client relationship software and MS excel are desired, but not required
- Willing to obtain proper insurance licenses within the desired time period will be expected
- Must be willing and capable to work independently with minimal supervision and be able to handle a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work remotely
$35,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Rural Mutual Insurance
Rural Mutual has been recognized by the Ward Group as one of the top 50 property and casualty insurance companies in the country for the 13th consecutive year and is rated “A+” by AM Best.
We have also been named one of Madison Magazine’s “Best Places To Work”.
This is the kind of company you want to work for doing the kind of job you love to do…protecting people and property.
Rural Mutual places significant value in providing our policyholders best in class services and provides a competitive compensation package for our employees.