New York Life Insurance Company
Do you have great listening skills and a knack for developing effective, analytics-based strategies? We are seeking a money-minded individual who is looking for an opportunity to break into the financial services industry! Our successful entry-level financial advisor candidate has a passion for developing long-term relationships and an interest in financial data, estate planning, business administration, mutual funds, and more. If you have great communication skills and an eye for detail, apply today!
- Determine cash flow, income, financial status, financial goals, monetary assets and all other financial situations related to wealth management to help clients define and achieve their financial objectives
- Embrace the role of a structured yet coachable team player open to continued education and training from other team members
- Provide strategic recommendations for products, plans, investments, and other methods to help clients achieve financial goals
- Seek, identify, and secure strong relationships with new clients by serving as their trusted financial advisor
- Customize financial plans for each client based on his or her professional/work circumstances, life stage, and evolving financial needs
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM systems, financial planning software, Google Suite, and other tools strongly preferred
- Baseline knowledge about financial industry concepts, financial products, and the role of a financial advisor is desired
- Though not required, a valid FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 license is considered a plus
- A required Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or similarly related field
- Exemplary math skills, communication skills, and relationship skills to support strong customer service for current and new clients
About New York Life Insurance Company
As a mutual company, New York is accountable only to our policyholders. That means we are fully aligned with the interest of our clients, not with outside investors or Wall Street.9 Our focus is on delivering value to our clients. We have been in business for over 175 years, helping generations of Americans protect their families and attain their financial goals. Every year since 1854, we’ve paid dividends to eligible policy holders 10. To prepare for the future, we are constantly innovating and looking ahead to find more ways to increase value for our clients.