New York Life Insurance Company
Do you have great listening skills and a knack for developing effective, analytics-based strategies? We are seeking a money-minded individual who is looking for an opportunity to break into the financial services industry! Our successful entry-level financial advisor candidate has a passion for developing long-term relationships and an interest in financial data, estate planning, business administration, mutual funds, and more. If you have great communication skills and an eye for detail, apply today!
- Embrace the role of a structured yet coachable team player open to continued education and training from other team members
- Serve as a trusted advisor for new clients acquired through proactive measures to seek, identify, and establish prospects
- Create customized financial plans for each client based on his or her life stage, professional circumstances, and fluctuating financial needs
- Provide strategic recommendations for products, plans, investments, and other methods to help clients achieve financial goals
- Gather and assess each client’s financial information to accurately determine factors including financial status, cash flow, monetary expectations, financial goals, retirement plans, and additional factors related to wealth management
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or alternate related analytical field is required
- Working knowledge of financial products, the financial industry, personal financial advisor or responsibilities, or financial planner roles is essential
- Up-to-date FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 documents are a bonus
- Stellar communication and math skills complemented by a proven track record of building strong client relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Excel, CRM systems, financial planning software, Google Suite, and other related business or money management tools desired
$50,000+ at plan
About New York Life Insurance Company
Facts: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor's (AA+), Moody's Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA) as of August 9, 2016. For 62 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other financial institution in the world.