New York Life - Tallahassee
Do you have great listening skills and a knack for developing effective, analytics-based strategies? We are seeking a money-minded individual who is looking for an opportunity to break into the financial services industry! Our successful entry-level financial advisor candidate has a passion for developing long-term relationships and an interest in financial data, estate planning, business administration, mutual funds, and more. If you have great communication skills and an eye for detail, apply today!
- Gather and assess each client’s financial information to accurately determine factors including financial status, cash flow, monetary expectations, financial goals, retirement plans, and additional factors related to wealth management
- Serve as a trusted advisor for new clients acquired through proactive measures to seek, identify, and establish prospects
- Support clients’ progress toward their financial goals through strategic product, plan, and investment recommendations
- Customize financial plans for each client based on his or her professional/work circumstances, life stage, and evolving financial needs
- Embrace the role of a structured yet coachable team player open to continued education and training from other team members
- Valid FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 preferred but not required
- A required Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or similarly related field
- Superior communication, relationship building, and math skills to establish a strong foundation of customer service for all clients
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Excel, CRM systems, financial planning software, Google Suite, and other related business or money management tools desired
- Baseline knowledge about financial industry concepts, financial products, and the role of a financial advisor is desired
About New York Life - Tallahassee
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, consistently appearing on the Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer from the four major rating agencies: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA). For over 60 years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.
Securities can only be offered by properly licensed Registered Representatives of NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), a Licensed Insurance Agency
Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 9/18/19.
NYLIFE Securities and Eagle Strategies are New York Life companies
NYLIFE is an EOE M/F/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity SMRU 1863221 exp 7/16/21