New York Life - Schaumburg
We are seeking an eager, strategic, and definitive financial advisor to fill an entry-level position that offers room for growth and a promising job outlook. Our ideal candidate will be driven by the need to help clients identify and achieve their financial goals through a variety of planning services. Join our team to begin honing your skills related to risk management, estate planning, debt and investment management, real estate, retirement planning, mutual funds, investment options, and more. If you're dedicated to delivering excellent client service and this sounds like a good fit, start the application process today!
- Make strategic product, plan, and investment recommendations and financial advice to help clients reach their monetary goals
- Determine cash flow, income, financial status, financial goals, monetary assets and all other financial situations related to wealth management to help clients define and achieve their financial objectives
- Customize financial plans for each client based on his or her professional/work circumstances, life stage, and evolving financial needs
- Embrace the role of a structured yet coachable team player open to continued education and training from other team members
- Look for, identify, and secure new clients to serve as a trusted advisor for crucial financial decisions
- Basic knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Office, financial planning software, Google Suite, CRM systems, and related programs is needed
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or alternate related analytical field is required
- Baseline knowledge about financial industry concepts, financial products, and the role of a financial advisor is desired
- Though not required, a valid FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 license is considered a plus
- Exemplary math skills, communication skills, and relationship skills to support strong customer service for current and new clients
$50,000 - $75,000
About New York Life - Schaumburg
New York Life recruits and hires thousands of new agents every year, many of whom are established professionals seeking a more rewarding career.
Becoming a New York Life agent is an ideal opportunity for individuals who want to build a financial services business with significant income potential, help others achieve financial security, and maintain a flexible schedule. We offer tremendous guidance, encouragement, and training for those who want to take this path.
The opportunity: We are seeking talented people to join our team of professionals. Our nationwide team consists of individuals who are leaders in insurance, financial, estate, personal, and business planning.
Description of activities and responsibilities: As a licensed agent one will be responsible for scheduling appointments, meeting with clients, analyzing clients' information making product recommendations, and providing ongoing service.