New York Life Insurance Company - Santa Clara General Office
Our firm is rapidly expanding and we are currently looking for a new financial advisor to join our entry-level ranks. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn the ropes of the financial service needed for effective wealth management to help our clients achieve their monetary goals. Successful financial planning is rooted in excellent communication, superb math and analytical skills, and smart decision-making. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Look for, identify, and secure new clients to serve as a trusted advisor for crucial financial decisions
- Work directly with clients to compile financial profiles that allow you to provide sound financial advice based on each person’s individual financial status, income, financial goals, and other factors contributing to wealth management
- Create customized financial plans for each client based on his or her life stage, professional circumstances, and fluctuating financial needs
- Make strategic product, plan, and investment recommendations and financial advice to help clients reach their monetary goals
- Embrace the role of a structured yet coachable team player open to continued education and training from other team members
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM systems, financial planning software, Google Suite, and other tools strongly preferred
- A required Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or similarly related field
- Working knowledge of financial products, the financial industry, personal financial advisor or responsibilities, or financial planner roles is essential
- Up-to-date FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 documents are a bonus
- Stellar communication and math skills complemented by a proven track record of building strong client relationships with existing and prospective customers
$70,000 - $115,000 at plan
About New York Life Insurance Company - Santa Clara General Office
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, ranking #73 on the 2020 Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer from the major ratings agencies such as Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA). *Source: Independent Third Party Ratings Reports as of 9/12/2019. For over 66 consecutive years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.