NYL - Melville Office
Our firm is rapidly expanding and we are currently looking for a new financial advisor to join our entry-level ranks. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn the financial services ropes needed for effective wealth management to help our clients achieve their monetary goals. Successful financial planning is rooted in excellent communication, superb math and analytical skills, and smart decision-making. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Embrace the role of a structured yet coachable team player open to continued education and training from other team members
- Customize financial plans for each client based on his or her professional/work circumstances, life stage, and evolving financial needs
- Provide strategic recommendations for products, plans, investments, and other methods to help clients achieve financial goals
- Determine cash flow, income, financial status, financial goals, monetary assets and all other financial situations related to wealth management to help clients define and achieve their financial objectives
- Seek, identify, and secure strong relationships with new clients by serving as their trusted financial advisor
- Superior communication, relationship building, and math skills to establish a strong foundation of customer service for all clients
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or other related field
- Basic understanding of the role of a financial advisor or financial consultant, as well interest in the financial industry and financial products is necessary
- Up-to-date FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 documents are a bonus
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM systems, financial planning software, Google Suite, and other tools strongly preferred
$75,000 - $125,000 yearly
About NYL - Melville Office
About New York Life...
New York Life is a Fortune 100 company with a long history of doing good. We have been in business for over 175 years, helping generations of Americans protect their families and attain their financial goals. As a mutual company, we are accountable only to our policyholders, not to Wall Street or outside investors. We are focused on the long-term success of our clients.
We’re proud of our financial strength.5
• A++ Superior (A.M. Best)
• AAA Exceptionally Strong (Fitch)
• Aaa Exceptional (Moody’s)
• AA+ Very Strong (Standard & Poor’s
We’re proud to be recognized by organizations that also value diversity.
• Human Rights Campaign: 2022 Corporate Equality Index
• Forbes 2022: America’s Best Employers for Diversity
• Latino Leaders 2022 Best Companies for Latinos to Work For