New York Life - Chicago Region
Our firm is rapidly expanding and we are currently looking for a new financial advisor to join our entry-level ranks. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn the financial services ropes needed for effective wealth management to help our clients achieve their monetary goals. Successful financial planning is rooted in excellent communication, superb math and analytical skills, and smart decision-making. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Serve as a trusted advisor for new clients acquired through proactive measures to seek, identify, and establish prospects
- Create customized financial plans for each client based on his or her life stage, professional circumstances, and fluctuating financial needs
- Gather and assess each client’s financial information to accurately determine factors including financial status, cash flow, monetary expectations, financial goals, retirement plans, and additional factors related to wealth management
- Provide strategic recommendations for products, plans, investments, and other methods to help clients achieve financial goals
- Be a coachable, organized team member interested in pursuing training development and educational opportunities
- Superior communication, relationship building, and math skills to establish a strong foundation of customer service for all clients
- Valid FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 preferred but not required
- Basic understanding of the role of a financial advisor or financial consultant, as well interest in the financial industry and financial products is necessary
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or alternate related analytical field is required
- Basic knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Office, financial planning software, Google Suite, CRM systems, and related programs is needed
$72,500 (pension, renewals, Bonuses)
About New York Life - Chicago Region
New York life is a 176-year company and one of the few Mutual firms in the US.
We are fortune 73 out of Fortune 500 and we are rated the highest amongst 4 agencies.
We help our clients to build save and protect their assets.
Financial performance highlights as of
December 31, 2020 include5:
- S27billionsurplus(including Asset Valuation Reserve)
- $12.5billionintotaldividendsand benefits paid to policy owners
- $1.8billiontotaldividendpayout declared for 2021
- Cashandinvestedassetsof over $284 billion in General Account, and total assets under management of $702 billion
- $1.1trillionofindividuallife insurance in force in the U.S.