Keep Safe Investments
Do you have great listening skills and a knack for developing effective, analytics-based strategies? We are seeking a money-minded individual who is looking for an opportunity to break into the financial services industry! Our successful entry-level or associate financial advisor candidate has a passion for developing long-term relationships and an interest in financial data, estate planning, business administration, mutual funds, and more. If you have great communication skills and an eye for detail, apply today!
- Serve as a collaborative team player willing to further development through continued training opportunities
- Serve as a trusted advisor for new clients acquired through proactive measures to seek, identify, and establish prospects
- Work directly with clients to compile financial profiles that allow you to provide sound financial advice based on each person’s individual financial status, income, financial goals, and other factors contributing to wealth management
- Create customized financial plans for each client based on his or her life stage, professional circumstances, and fluctuating financial needs
- Support clients’ progress toward their financial goals through strategic product, plan, and investment recommendations
- Basic knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Office, financial planning software, Google Suite, CRM systems, and related programs is needed
- Working knowledge of financial products, the financial industry, personal financial advisor or responsibilities, or financial planner roles is essential
- Superior communication, relationship building, and math skills to establish a strong foundation of customer service for all clients
- A required Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or similarly related field
- Valid FINRA Series 65 preferred
$24,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Keep Safe Investments
Keep Safe Investments LLC is a registered investment advisor firm that has offices in Minnesota and Pennsylvania. We are a single fee, non-commissioned based firm as a privately held asset and financial advisory firm, we endeavor to offer independent, unbiased financial advise focusing on each individual clients retirement and financial goals.