Matus Law Group
The position will be full-time within and the salary will be commensurate with experience. Skills and experience are required, appreciated, and valued, but personality, character, intelligence, and integrity will be paramount considerations.
The Associate will be responsible for all aspects of a client's Real Estate case including:
- Communicating with clients and other counsel, conferences,
- Draft Real Estate documents
- Review Real Estate documents and attend closings.
- Licensed to practice law in New Jersey,
- Superlative writing, verbal, and math skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- High degree of proficiency with MS Word.
- Working knowledge of Excel, computerized calendaring, and task management is helpful.
- Able to manage multiple cases with conflicting deadlines and time pressures.
- Self-starter, quick learner, and solid ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated passion for estate planning and real estate laws.
- Team player.
- Minimum 6 months to 5 years experience practicing estate planning and real estate laws.
- Must have a clean record with respect to malpractice judgments and bar grievance.
- Estate Planning knowledge is a plus.
About Matus Law Group
We are a fast-paced and rapidly growing law firm devoted to estate planning and real estate in downtown Toms River. Our mission is to provide value to clients above and beyond providing exemplary legal representation.
We are a boutique Real Estate and Estate Planning firm, with a special focus on Special Needs Families, that is on track to continue our inordinate growth.