The Law Office of Terri Herron
Under the direction of the principal attorney, owner, or legal administrator, the associate attorney must have the ability to work effectively as a team member while also handling an individual caseload of roughly 70 cases. The associate attorney must have a strong commitment to achieving excellent results for our clients through intelligent and aggressive advocacy. The associate attorney must also have a strong commitment to advocating for and willingness to work hard to serve our clients. Positive attitude and ability to work well with a variety of people. The associate attorney must be able to negotiate and must demonstrate leadership skills and possess excellent oral advocacy skills, thorough writing skills, solid negotiation skills.
- Manages a large caseload
- Manage full case handling responsibilities from inception through close
- Must communicate with current clients within 24 hours of receipt of current client communication. If received on a Friday after 5:00 PM, must be responded to by 10:00 AM the following Monday unless it is Urgent or an Emergency which will need an immediate response within the hour if at all possible
- Develop a strategic approach and provide effective direction to paralegals and legal assistants in order to delegate the work needed to be completed by support team
- Work as part of a team with all levels of experiences
- Cultivate relationships with the firms existing and future clients
- Weekly case reviews
- All firm and client documents are handled, stored, and drafted according to the document management Policy and Procedure for the same
- Tasks to be completed proactively and ahead of scheduled internal deadlines. All requested tasks from PLA, Sr. Associate, or another direct supervisor to be complied with proactively
- Be a graduate of an accredited law school and be licensed to practice law for Georgia. Be in good standing with the Georgia BAR Association
- We're willing to train the right candidate, but the experience is preferred
About The Law Office of Terri Herron
We're a Family Law Firm serving Atlanta and the surrounding areas.