Fayad Law, PC
Are you looking for an opportunity to learn from some of the most esteemed attorneys and grow your career? Our law firm is looking for the next associate attorney to assist in providing legal counsel to our clients. You will work closely with our senior partners and associates, conduct legal research, draft documents, and maintain client files. If you’ve recently graduated law school, have excellent fact-finding and communication skills, and are ready to jump-start your career in the legal industry, we want to hear from you!
- Conduct legal research, prepare for and attend hearings and/or other legal proceedings, and provide legal counsel with the help of senior associate attorneys
- Communicate with senior associates, paralegals, and clients to ensure cases are handled efficiently
- Organize and maintain files to ensure accuracy for other attorneys, paralegals, and staff
- Assist clients in determining a proper solution to legal conflicts and determine the best course of action
- Draft documents such as correspondence, pleadings, motions, briefs, affidavits, settlement agreements, and contracts to be used proceedings and contract negotiations
- Ability to work with senior attorneys to best serve client needs and grow our client base
- Solid communication skills and problem-solving skills required in order to work with clients, staff members and senior attorneys
- Applicants must have successfully passed the state bar exam
- Has a Juris Doctor (J.D. degree) from an accredited law school
$70,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Fayad Law, PC
Fayad Law, PC is a full service immigration law firm with multiple office and national and international client basis.