Grantham Law PLLC
Are you a recent law school graduate looking to work with experienced attorneys and paralegals who will give you opportunities to further your legal career? If so, we are looking for you! Our firm is hiring an associate attorney who will support us by conducting legal research, drafting documents, maintaining client files, and assisting with legal counsel. The ideal candidate will have some courtroom experience and strong legal research and writing skills. If you’re ready to jump-start your growth in the industry and learn how to strategize in the courtroom to successfully represent clients, reach out to us today!
- Attend court hearings or other legal proceedings, perform legal research, and work with senior associate attorneys to provide legal advice
- Keep files organized to make sure the most recent updates are accessible to other attorneys, paralegals, and staff
- Analyze conflicts in legal matters, advise clients on solutions, and negotiate on behalf of clients
- Resolve cases efficiently by using communicating effectively with and working alongside senior attorneys and paralegals
- Create legal documents, including correspondence, briefs, motions, pleadings, contracts, affidavits, and settlement agreements for contract negotiations and proceedings
- Successful completion of the bar exam
- Effective communication skills and problem-solving skills are necessary to work with all levels of staff and clients
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree required from an accredited law school
- Active membership with the American Bar Association (ABA)
- Ability to work with senior attorneys to best serve client needs and grow our client base
$48,000.00 - $77,000.00
About Grantham Law PLLC
We are seeking a legal assistant to become a part of our team! You will assist lawyers in various tasks from legal proceedings, legal documents and help with client intakes and scheduling.