Chaykin Law Group, P.A.
Our growing law firm is looking to hire a family attorney who is fiercely passionate about representing clients facing one of the most challenging times in their lives. Experience in handling legal issues such as child settlement agreements, alimony, child custody, and domestic violence is a must. If you have a proven record of success both in and out of court, apply now!
- Collaborate with senior partners and paralegals to effectively move files through the civil litigation process
- Create legal documents such as pleadings, motions, marital settlement agreements, contracts, judgements and orders for a high volume of cases
- Help solve legal problems for clients through analyzing the situation, understanding their needs, and creating a strategic plan of action
- Attend court proceedings as needed to represent clients
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, especially in highly stressful and emotional situations
$65,000 - $125,000 yearly
About Chaykin Law Group, P.A.
We are a divorce and family law firm.