Burhanuddin Law LLC
Part-Time Associate Attorney
We are seeking a Part-Time Associate Attorney who can provide quality legal services to our large, diverse client base. Our ideal candidate will work passionately and effectively alongside our senior partner and staff to ensure a successful outcome for our clients. The associate should have experience in real estate, privacy, and commercial litigation. Contact us today if you have outstanding research and writing skills, can handle matters effectively and are comfortable with independently tackling assignments.
- Determine case strategies and solutions to serve clients’ needs after analysis
- Get the appropriate legal documents ready for clients, such as brief, motions, and pleadings, as well as correspondence
- Work closely with and provide leadership to administrative staff concerning client billing, client meetings and invoicing, as well as finalizing client projects
- Advise clients by weighing available options toward a successful outcome and plan a course of action
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is necessary
- Well-versed in legal research software (Westlaw/Lexis)
- Decision-making, public speaking, problem-solving, interpersonal skills, and communication skills are a must
- At least 3-5 Years of Experience in Real Estate, Commercial Litigation, and/or Privacy Law
- Must be able to handle caseload with minimal supervision
- Must be Illinois licensed
$35 per hour
About Burhanuddin Law LLC
Burhanuddin Law LLC is a dynamic and innovative Chicago-based law firm helping grow, guide, and protect entrepreneurs and small businesses. The firm has been consistently recognized for its successful track record of delivering efficient, economical, and effective solutions. We are future-focused, tech-heavy, and looking to shake up legal services. Come join us!