Crescent City Law, LLC
Our law firm has a full-time associate attorney position available now and we’re looking for the right professional to join our team. You will have the opportunity to learn from senior associates and litigation associates on legal issues and will provide legal counsel to existing clients. You’ll also be responsible for performing legal research, drafting documents, and keeping client files up to date. If you’ve successfully completed law school, passed the state bar exam, and are seeking a full-time opportunity to practice law with plenty of room for growth, start your application today!
- Resolve cases efficiently by using communicating effectively with and working alongside senior attorneys and paralegals
- Assist clients in determining a proper solution to legal conflicts and determine the best course of action
- Maintain client files in an organized fashion to ensure up-to-date information is handy for other attorneys, paralegals and support staff
- Create legal documents, including correspondence, briefs, motions, pleadings, contracts, affidavits, and settlement agreements for contract negotiations and proceedings
- Conduct legal research, prepare for and attend hearings and/or other legal proceedings, and provide legal counsel with the help of senior associate attorneys
- Member in good standing and actively involved with the ABA (American Bar Association)
- Completion of a Juris Doctor (J.D. degree) from an accredited law school
- Exceptional communication skills and problem-solving skills needed in order to work with all levels of staff and our clients
- Applicants must have successfully passed the state bar exam
- Willingness to learn from senior attorneys to meet our client needs and grow our client base
About Crescent City Law, LLC
Crescent City Law is a law firm in New Orleans that is on track for aggressive growth. We need an associate with the right experience to join our team to help us grow. Most of the people we help are trying to keep traffic tickets off their driving record, hide criminal records, or recover from injuries after car accidents (personal injury).