Idaho Divorce Law Firm
Are you a recent law school graduate looking to work with experienced attorneys and paralegals who will give you opportunities to further your legal career? If so, we are looking for you! Our firm is hiring an associate attorney who will support us by conducting legal research, drafting documents, maintaining client files, and assisting with legal counsel. The ideal candidate will have some courtroom experience and strong legal research and writing skills. If you’re ready to jump-start your growth in the industry and learn how to strategize in the courtroom to successfully represent clients, reach out to us today!
- Assist clients in determining a proper solution to legal conflicts and determine the best course of action
- Keep files organized to make sure the most recent updates are accessible to other attorneys, paralegals, and staff
- Draft documents such as correspondence, pleadings, motions, briefs, affidavits, settlement agreements, and contracts to be used proceedings and contract negotiations
- Conduct legal research, prepare for and attend hearings and/or other legal proceedings, and provide legal counsel with the help of senior associate attorneys
- Resolve cases efficiently by using communicating effectively with and working alongside senior attorneys and paralegals
- Solid communication skills and problem-solving skills required in order to work with clients, staff members and senior attorneys
- Candidates must have passed the bar exam
- Has a Juris Doctor (J.D. degree) from an accredited law school
- Active membership with the American Bar Association (ABA)
- Willingness to learn from senior attorneys to meet our client needs and grow our client base
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Idaho Divorce Law Firm
We are a vibrant, growing, law firm based in Meridian.