Elder Care Law
We are one of the fastest-growing law firms in the country. Our law firm has a full-time associate attorney position available now and we’re looking for the right professional to join our team. You will have the opportunity to learn from top elder law attorneys on legal issues and you will provide legal counsel to new and existing clients. You’ll also be responsible for performing legal research and keeping client files up to date. If you’re licensed to practice law in Georgia, have 3-5 years experience practicing law, are ready and willing to learn new skills and are seeking a full-time opportunity to practice law with plenty of room for growth, start your application today!
- Organize and maintain files to ensure accuracy for other attorneys, paralegals, and staff
- Communicate with senior associates, paralegals, and clients to ensure cases are handled efficiently
- Assist clients in determining a proper solution to legal conflicts and determine the best course of action
- Conduct legal research, prepare for and attend hearings and/or other legal proceedings, and provide legal counsel with the help of senior associate attorneys
- Create legal documents, including correspondence, briefs, motions, pleadings, contracts, affidavits, and settlement agreements for contract negotiations and proceedings
- Prepared to learn from senior attorneys to meet our client needs and grow our client base
- Exceptional communication skills and problem-solving skills needed in order to work with all levels of staff and our clients
- Candidate must be licensed to practice in Georgia
- Extraordinary client experience skills
- Track record of success with increasing responsibilities
$80,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Elder Care Law
We are an award-winning elder law practice serving North Metro Atlanta. We have two office locations in Marietta and Woodstock.