Hooks Meng & Clement
We are seeking an Associate Attorney to become a part of our excellent team! We are litigators and counselors, and our practice is fast paced and challenging! We have a tremendous amount of legal experience in mentoring new team members.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients
- Advise clients on business and legal transactions
- Comply with all legal standards, ethics and regulations
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
- Review and manage case files and case strategies for various clients
- Must have a Nevada Bar License
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in Administrative Law or Employment related law
- 1-3 years litigation experience desired, but not disqualifying
About Hooks Meng & Clement
Hooks Meng & Clement PLLC is a full-service law firm specializing in industrial relations including corporate workers' compensation, insurance defense, OSHA, and lobbying services. We are a fast-growing, medium-sized law firm. There are excellent opportunities for growth!