MACK LAW OFFICES
MACK LAW OFFICE has a well-earned and established reputation as one of Pennsylvania's most effective criminal defense firms for the past 38+ years located in Kingston, PA.
We are expanding and seeking an associate attorney with 2 to 10+ years of experience who is in good standing with the Pennsylvania State Bar, and who has experience handling criminal cases.
Exceptional Benefits package and possible partnership opportunities for the right candidate with proven trial skills, and leadership that is fully committed in maintaining our branded tradition with complete transparency, and complies with our evolving innovation.
Immediate opening for a new proactive individual to join our small thriving powerhouse team.
Confident Courtroom skills, Computer savvy, detail-oriented, sales-driven with above average organizational and time management skills. Must be ready to work on-time and extra hours as necessary.
- Takes initiative to dive into daily new client assignments with energy, enthusiasm and self-motivation, must be a "people person".
- Follows through on commitments without sacrificing quality and honoring our long standing branded image.
- ON TIME dependability that demonstrates adherence to commitments such as court appearances, meetings and followup calls daily, and adheres to organizational standards for integrity and ethical behavior.
- Work independently and can make independent decisions and operate autonomously; drives oneself to complete work without expectations of monitoring or help; is resourceful and independent.
- Analytical skills to be able to organize, simplify, and explain complex information effectively; expresses complex concepts clearly, tailoring explanations to the audience.
- Attention to detail that balances the need for speed/production to handle a demanding workload with a high degree of accuracy and precision on time.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Quality focus that meets or exceeds quality and quantity work standards and branded image.
Some travel to different counties is required.
Please submit your resume if your qualifications fit the above-mentioned criteria along with your salary required.
Job Type: Full-time
Starting salary compensation with an exceptional benefits package is commensurate with experience, ability, and knowledge of the courts.
We offer an exceptional compensation package.
MACK LAW OFFICES IS A TOP-RATED CRIMINAL DEFENSE FIRM 38+ YEARS STRONG!
- Prepare correspondence and legal documents such as contracts, pleadings, briefs, affidavits, motions, and settlement agreements for contract negotiations and proceedings
- Keep files organized to make sure the most recent updates are accessible to other attorneys, paralegals, and staff
- Perform legal research, prepare for and attend hearings or other legal proceedings, and give general counsel under the supervision of senior associate attorneys
- Review client issues on legal matters, analyze available options, and diligently work to determine the best course of action
- Resolve cases efficiently by using communicating effectively with and working alongside senior attorneys and paralegals
- Active member of the American Bar Association (ABA)
- Completion of a Juris Doctor (J.D. degree) from an accredited law school
- Willingness to learn from senior attorneys to meet our client needs and grow our client base
- Effective communication skills and problem-solving skills are necessary to work with all levels of staff and clients
- Successful completion of the bar exam
$55,000 - $65,000 yearly
About MACK LAW OFFICES
Exclusively dedicated to Criminal and DUI DEFENSE 38+ years.